Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New supplies... so excited!!!!

          So this evening I am going to pick up two Ball Lock Soda Kegs so I can start using them for some of my beers. Though I will still be bottling some of the beers, I want to get to the point where I have beer ready sooner, especially seasonal type beers. One Saturday I am picking up a small deep freezer. The brewing shop has a device that will allow me to control the temp of the freezer so it will be perfect for my kegs... AND making lagers... that one I am really excited about as I love a good lager.

11/13/2012

          I picked up the two 5 gallon ball lock kegs and two liquid connectors. Got them for $90. from all the sites I have been looking on that is pretty darn cheap for the two. They are in great shape... a little scuffed on the outside but all the connection ports and seals are good. The guy even had them cleaned really good. Next week I am going to go ahead and pick up a seasonal beer and a whiskey stout beer (it has chips from a whiskey barrel for flavoring... this should be AWESOME). 

No comments:

Post a Comment